Coastal Explorer: 1/2 Day Guided Hike and Cape Breton Pottery
Date Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:00 am - Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:00 am
Hike the level cliff tops of Northern Cape Breton, with sweeping views of highland plateaus and the open ocean. Cut by man and maintained by moose, this level trail leads to an overlook carved by nature in one of North America’s most spectacular wilderness environments. Next, you’ll visit a local pottery studio, where the artwork is inspired by our local mountains and sea.
- A guided, half day cliff top hike through moose country, looking down for whales with Cabot Trail Adventures
- Tour of the local pottery studio and gallery, Arts North where Cape Breton artists retail their pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island
- A piece of Cape Breton-made stoneware pottery inspired by the local mountains and sea from Middle Harbour Pottery
- All necessary equipment, water and locally made baked goods
- A local’s know guide with maps and advice to the best beaches, moose hangouts, photo ops and fresh local seafood options
Starting at $115.00 per person plus tax.
Email us at email@example.com to book.