Sea Harvest Festival
Date Sunday, July 9, 2017 12:00 am - Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:00 am
Come celebrate our culture in the week long Sea Harvest Festival with community events ranging from local musicians, guided tours and Cape Breton Seafood.
The Seawall Trail is a proposed, multi-day hiking trail along Northern Cape Breton’s Highland Coastline in the Pollets Cove-Aspy Fault Wilderness Area. The Trail Route, is as old as the Island and was once frequented by First Nations and featured several Gaelic communities. ?The current communities surrounding the Seawall Trail mirror the past and make their living upon the oceans, farmlands and highlands.
- Sunday July 9th: Hike The Trail Head, 11am, and Lobster Dinner 3pm in Meat Cove
- Monday July 10th: Oysters and a Bike Tour, 10am. Speaker Series on Fiddling at North Highland Community Museum 7:30-9pm
- Tuesday July 11th: Free Admission daily to St. Paul Island Lighthouse Museum and North Highlands Community Museum
- Wednesday July 12th: Fish n Zips 9-5pm, Crib Tournament 6pm, Adrienne & Mike Concert 7pm,
- Thursday July 13th: Seawall Presentation Luncheon 1-2pm at the Bay Cafe
- Friday July 14th: Fill-in Friday – Kayaking, Dining, Whale Watching.
- Saturday July 15th: Local Food and Music at the Farmers Market 10am-1pm. John Gracie Concert 7:30pm.
- Sunday July 16th: Bay St. Lawrence Crab Fest. Noon to 4pm.